Bonspiels.net can modify the Terms any time, and you are responsible for checking these Terms for any changes. If you continue to use the Service, this constitutes that you accept these changes.
The Terms are published at https://www.bonspiels.net/terms-and-conditions.
Users who are organizing events (the “Organizers”) can use the Service to provide information for the event they organize and collect registration fees directly from users who want to attend the event (the “Buyers”). Online payments are transacted through third party online payment service providers, like PayPal. All matters concerning the services desired from an Organizer, including but not limited to purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, and guarantees, are solely between Buyer and the Organizer.
Organizers agree to pay Bonspiels.net the then-current service charges as set by Bonspiels.net. You can read the service charges at https://www.bonspiels.net/pricing
Organizers accept the responsibility to provide refunds to the Buyers. It is the responsibility of the Organizer to communicate its refund policy to Buyers and to issue refunds to Buyers if applicable. Buyers understand and agree that Organizers reserve the right to cancel events for various reasons, including, without limitation, weather events (including, but not limited to, heat, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires, storms, lightning and floods), accidents, acts of war or terrorism, military conflicts or riots or for any reason that would affect the safety and security of event participants and spectators. Bonspiels.net is not responsible to provide any refunds to the Organizers or to the Buyers. Bonspiels.net does not provide any refunds to the Organizers for the service changes.
Service Use – Service Termination
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You should provide true and current information about yourself when you are registering at the Site. Bonspiels.net has the right to suspend your account or terminate the service at any time without notice when you use the service inappropriately.
You warrant that you have all the rights to use the content you submit to the Service and that you do not violate the rights of any third party. Your content should comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Bonspiels.net reserves the right to remove any of your content from the Site.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Please send an e-mail to [email protected] for any questions you may have.